The equipment consists of:
- Outdoor LED line display signs located at the entrances to STK/ME lines, inviting customers to come to the line,
- (optional) outdoor LED central board, displaying a list of customers in order with an estimate of waiting time, prompts to pick up documents and possibly manually entered operational information (e.g. information on opening hours on holidays, etc.),
- (optionally) indoor information boards based on LCD TV, displaying the same information as the outdoor LED central board, together with advertising for other services, traffic map, etc,
- (optional) radio equipment for announcing customers with loudspeakers and
- workplace of female operators – receptionists of the STK, who control the system from their computers using a web browser. There is also a printer of order tickets for customers in the STIS-1 version.