EGMedical s.r.o., a company that deals with the development and subsequent production of electronic equipment especially for medical and special measurement applications is looking for you! We develop electronics for leading medical device manufacturers, 5G networks and other interesting applications.
We are a small team with a diverse work – we invent new things, it’s not about routine. With the ability to implement your ideas for improvement, the opportunity to grow towards development positions.
Starting salary 25 – 40 thousand. Normal single-shift operation with the possibility of flexible working hours. Workplace in the centre of Brno, 15 minutes from the train station.
When developing electronics, we make dozens of different prototypes internally and then produce small batches of products. We lack a versatile engineer to help developers and electrical manufacturing people fine-tune and finish the electronics we produce.
It is an independent work within the production, reviving and “finishing” prototypes and piece-produced devices, where a feel for electronics and nice craftsmanship is needed. At the same time, we need occasional help in small batch production – to test products and fix production rejects or resolve customer complaints.
So we are looking for a skilled colleague who would be able to perform the following tasks in our electrical production after training:
- Solder SMD/THT components according to technical drawings, repair visible defects on printed circuit boards. Plug in the wiring, wire a simple switchboard. Solve the mechanical assembly based on the conceptual specification.
- To revive and test a specific product. Navigate a simple diagram and solve a fault or mystery.
- Together with colleagues and prospectively independently repair returned products as customer complaints and much more.
The position does not require experience, but it does require golden Czech hands – if you tinker, tinker, make, repair, you will like it at home.
What knowledge and skills you should have:
- Don’t be afraid of a seemingly unsolvable problem. Consult with colleagues calmly.
- Be able to read a drawing or understand a verbal assignment from a colleague. Basic knowledge of electronics (“I’ve already built something, fixed something”, etc.).
- You know how to solder and you’re not afraid to use solder.
- We don’t take formal education into account here, no “50” is required, we can arrange it.
It will be an advantage if:
- Basic English (component manufacturers’ datasheets in AJ).
- You’re interested in our industry, you’re interested in electronics.